Vernon & Carol have been at The Henty since moving from Cornwall in 1996. The Henty Arms was constructed on the present site in 1830, well before the railway was built in 1846. It was then called The New Inn, it was renamed The Henty Arms in 1927 for two reasons: because they wanted to establish the history of the village in the eyes of potential buyers of ferring land for houses, and, because the brewers at the time were Henty and Constable.
We take great pride in offering our guests a selection of traditional homemade meals, fresh fish and homemade desserts. We can cater for special dietary requirements, larger parties or groups. Please contact us with any queries.
Bar Billards Team
Hockey Team (sponsored)
Ferring Cricket Club (sponsored)
Regular Sunday night Quiz & Bingo
For information about joining one of our teams please leave details behind the bar or speak to Vernon.